Williamsburg Shopping Center is a retail facility of 16,904 square feet prominently located on 1.1 acres at the corner of Williamsburg Boulevard and North Sycamore Street near the East Falls Church Metrorail Station and Interstate 66 (Exite 69, Sycamore Street).
Built in 1957, this project has been extensively remodeled. This center is part of the larger complex anchored by CVS, United Bank, and the Calico Corners.
This complex is Arlington's only retail property north of and apart from the Lee Highway corridor.
- Total Square Feet: 16,904
- Acres of Land: 1.1
- The zoning is Arlington C-1
|Tenant List||Shadow Anchors|